- Any questions about certificates, procedures, access to studies, etc.? You may find an answer on our Secretary’s Office website
- Are you having problems with your EPS username? You may find an answer here . Or do you want to request a new password instead ?
- Information on the EPS website services: Visit our User Support Service
- Problems with your EPS username (access to EPS eServices and computers) - note: if you do not have an EPS username and you want to create one, click here before making an enquiry. If you already have a username but you do not remember your password, click here .
- For questions related to the EPS labs - before making an enquiry,( ) check if you have already filled out the software request form (only for academic staff with EPS username). If you have not done it yet, please, do it even though the deadline has passed. If you have detected any problem in both a PC software and hardware, please report it by using a PC repairs form (students can also report them). Problems with the air conditioning or projectors, please contact directly to the extension 3680 at the Polytechnic School (building 1) or 9538 at the Polytechnic School (building 4).
- If you are a teacher in EPS -> https://eps.ua.es/es/horarios-eps/horarios-de-laboratorios.html (students can not reserve laboratories or rooms, except in case of thesis tests to reserve rooms of degrees. For those cases request it by the following form)
- If you do not belong to the EPS -> https://cvnet.cpd.ua.es/uasolicitudes/solicitud/30