Saltar apartados

Protocol of Emergencies

1. Before travelling to the destination, suggests to the students that register his data in the REGISTER OF computer TRAVELLERS, of the Foreign office, to facilitate the attention in eventual situations of emergency or need; and that have always manually the telephone 24h of the Consulado and the telephone of assistance of his insurance policy.

2. If have some accident in territory of the European Union, can attend to any public centre of health with his European Sanitary Card.

3. Have the option to contact with the insurance OnCampus that the UA hire to open a part and that indicate them to that centre can direct. ( (+34) 981 553 614. Those students that do not have safe OnCampus and had to subscribe one offered by his university of destination, have to contact with the telephone of emergency of the same.

4. In front of any emergency in the country of destination (attacks, earthquakes, etc.), advise that they are still in all moment the indications and recommendations of the local authorities, as well as the ones of the Foreign office, that can find in the following link:

5. Follow the indications that give them in his university of destination, and in front of any problem that can arise that they contact with the office of mobility of the UA and with his coordinators of mobility of degree UA.

Internationalization and mobility

Universidad de Alicante
Carretera San Vicente s/n
03690 San Vicente del Raspeig
Alicante (Spain)

Tel: (+34) 96 590 3648

Fax: (+34) 96 590 3644



For further information:, and for enquiries on this web server:

Carretera San Vicente del Raspeig s/n - 03690 San Vicente del Raspeig - Alicante - Tel. 96 590 3400 - Fax 96 590 3464