Saltar apartados

Companies - Request

To request students in practices, the company will have to have an agreement of collaboration for the realisation of practices signed with the University of Alicante. Information on the steps to be followed:

Alternatively, they can request the signature of said agreement contacting with the deputy director of Practices in company in the EPS (, remitting filled the following form

When the agreement was signed by both parts will be able to realise his proposals by means of the form in the following link or, alternatively, by email this form the Office of Practices in Company of the EPS ( Said offers will have to propose preferably in the month of July.

In no case a student will be able to realise his practices in a company without being previously signed the agreement and the student enrolled in the Upper Polytechnical School.


Placements and International paid Internships

Universidad de Alicante
Carretera San Vicente s/n
03690 San Vicente del Raspeig
Alicante (Spain)

Tel: (+34) 96 590 9911

Fax: (+34) 96 590 3464



For further information:, and for enquiries on this web server:

Carretera San Vicente del Raspeig s/n - 03690 San Vicente del Raspeig - Alicante - Tel. 96 590 3400 - Fax 96 590 3464